Release 2.1.4 of TeamPass will be delivered the 29-FEB-2012.
Many corrections have been done and one big change will impact your today usage of the tool. Indeed the ”Administrator” profile has changes and is now a technical profile which has not the right to see Items. This choice has been motivated due to the fact that Administrator could have access to “sensitive” Items existing in the database. So now Administrator profile is associated to real administrative tasks such as managing Folders, Roles and Users.
So if you were using your Administrator account to navigate through Items, it is now necessary to create a new account for your “day usage” of the Tool. Please follow instruction page.
What are the changes done on this release.
- Corrections: SF237 , SF240 , SF243 , #29, #25, #32 , #36 , #37 , #39 , #40 , SF257 , SF259 , SF239 , #41 , #40
- SF231: How to Restrict Admin from Viewing items
- #31: new setting option for dynamic list
- #27: new subfolders only associated to the same roles as the parent folder
- #33: folder management in items page
- Changing SALT key from admin pages
For any bug detection, please use Github
Release 2.1.5 is out!
You can download 2.1.5 which is in fact a patch in order to disable the new Administrator Profile.
If you want to keep the old way of “Administrator profile”, you should do as this:
- open include.php file (in folder Includes)
- change value for constant $k['admin_full_right'] to FALSE